Tuesday 13 November 2007

Introduction


Hey all,

I'm writing this blog primarily as a help to my guild, The Claw on Deathwing-EU. Any other aspiring raid leaders are free to print out my guides and use them, but please give credit to me if you post them on other sites.

Firstly, a bit about myself. I am 18, and live in the UK. I play a level 70 Night Elf Warrior on Deathwing-EU, named Seraphis. I've spent much of my time raiding Karazhan, and have all but two pieces (Panzar'thar Breastplate and Mantle of Abrahmis). Hopefully, I'll get these soon :)

I've completed the Nightbane quest-I found the Shattered Halls heroic part extremely fun, and I plan to do the whole thing in the near future.

I arena quite alot, and also go to BGs. I have two Merciless Gladiator pieces, the shoulders and the gloves, and I have 2500 points saved in preparation for Season 3, when I'll buy the Vengeful Gladiator's Breastplate. I'm lucky enough to have Gorehowl as my weapon (I'm MS), although I may replace it with the Arena 2h at some point.


My armory link is:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Seraphis

No comments: