Monday 3 December 2007

Zul'Aman Loot Guide

I've been browsing the internet for a guide to the timed Zul'Aman loot, but I've had no luck so far. Then, inspiration struck, and I asked myself, 'Why not make my own one?'. So here it is :)

There seems to be some argument over what exactly each saved captive gives you. The general consensus is that the first saved NPC gives you a piece of armour, the next a weapon, the third a ring and the fourth provides one lucky customer with the bear mount. Some people claim that they've had weapons drop from the armour chest, however.

I seriously doubt the accuracy of the drops below, but they make sense if the belief above holds true.


Tanzar's Trunk:
Mantle of Ill Intent
Pauldrons of Stone Resolve
Shadowhunter's Treads
Cord of Braided Troll Hair
Life-Step Belt

Harkor's Satchel:
Trollbane
Rage
Staff of Dark Mending
Tuskbreaker
Amani Diving Staff
Umbral Shiv

Kraz's Package:
Signet of the Last Defender
Signet of the Quiet Forest
Mana Attuned Band
Signet of Primal Wrath

Final Chest:
Amani War Bear



No comments: